D’Leedon

D’Leedon
D’Leedon was crafted by internationally-renowned Architect Zaha Hadid and is set within the prime address of District 10. D’Leedon is located on a massive plot of land measuring up 840,049 sq ft, just along Farrer Road. The development comprises of 1,715 units – 1,703 apartments in seven 36-storey towers and 12 exclusive semi-detached residences. Looming over the nearby good class bungalows as well as low-rise houses, D’Leedon's seven 36-storey towers being the tallest landmark in the area, offers 360 degree panoramic views of Singapore’s skyline and the lush greenery views from the like of the Botanic Gardens and the Bukit Timah Nature Reserve. D’Leedon also hosts a range of facilities such as two 50-metre lap pools, dipping pools, Jacuzzis, water gym, children’s wet play pool, eco-pond and reflecting pools. Hosting a party and not wanting to mess up your home? There are three party houses, barbeque areas, tennis courts, two clubhouses with reading rooms, games rooms, karaoke rooms, golf simulator rooms and screening rooms, spa pavilions, a gymnasium, outdoor event spaces, retail areas and restaurants all found within D’Leedon.

D’Leedon’s built up area takes up only 22% of the exact site, leaving a massive 655,238 sq ft of space for flora and fauna and other facilities catering to every lifestyle. The remaining 78% of the site is separated into several landscaping segments which showcase the natural elements of an ecosystem – rock, forest, water, foothills and meadow. Each one of the landscape segments are unique in appearance and are constructed using only a special selection of earth-friendly materials so as the fit the theme of nature. The walkway that segregates the various segments also serves to distinguish between the various thematic segments. Residents and visitors will enjoy a fantastic visual and spatial experience at D’Leedon.

Residents at D’Leedon enjoy great ease when travelling to other regions of Singapore, be it by MRT at the nearest Farrer Road MRT station or by car as it is well connected by various major expressways. D’Leedon is also a stone’s throw away from a range of amenities including the major shopping belt at Orchard Road as well as the Central Business District. D’Leedon is in very close proximity to the best educational institutions like Nanyang Primary School, Raffles Girls’ Primary School and Hwa Chong Institution, and well-known lifestyle destinations like Dempsey Hill, Holland Village and Orchard Road, making it an ideal location for the whole family, studying and working alike.


At D’Leedon, prospects can choose from a wide selection of configurations. Compact and efficient one plus study-, two-, three-, and four-bedroom units of 590 to 2,400 square feet and even luxurious penthouses, three-storey garden properties and semi-detached garden villas of about 2,800 to 6,500 square feet in size . 
Within the site of D’Leedon sits 12 exclusive semi-detached houses of 5,500 to 7,400 square feet. These very tastefully designed semi detached offers the prestige of staying in a landed house in a prime address but at the same time offer being able to enjoy the complete features of a condominium.


spacer
agent image
agency logo
Shawn Lin 林子超
B.Sc (RealEstate) Hons. Deputy Head, Business Unit
KF PROPERTY NETWORK PTE LTD
shawnzc@gmail.com
CEA Licence No.:
L3008430D / R029376A
+(65) 9221 2228